Wastecorp manufactures service pumps, septic pumps and sanitation systems for railway companies serving passenger and freight trains
From pumping locomotive waste oil to rest room pumping and on-site facility wastewater treatment, Wastecorp pump products provide innovative solutions for commercial railways and public transportation authorities. Select from sewage pumps or pump out systems that are designed for heavy use, high traffic facilities.
At Wastecorp Pumps we have the capabilities, and dedication to deliver on your green initiatives, your service expectations, and your wastewater, sanitation or railway tanker pumping needs every single day.
- Rest room Sanitation: Custom pump out systems for commuter train rest room septic tanks
- Service Vehicles: Fixed vehicle tank systems (shown right) or Wastecorp's convenient trailer mounted units.
- Tanker Unloading: Wastecorp offers a number of solutions from tanker unloading including water, petroleum, chemicals, grains and more. The Mud Sucker® diaphragm pump series is a low maintenance, long life cycle pump line for tanker fluid transfer applications
- On site Sewage Treatment: Select from a variety of wastewater pumping solutions for fixed railway pump installations
- Potable Water Delivery: Wastecorp's water wagon products provide potable water services for locomotives