Wastecorp Pumps specializes in manufacturing a variety of wastewater pumps for influent, raw effluent, sludge transfer and lift stations focusing on primary, secondary and tertiary wastewater treatment. From plunger pumps to vertical sewage pumps, Wastecorp has a solution for your city, town or industry. Learn more about Wastecorp's municipal and industrial pump products below. Comprehensive, customized pump solutions Industries and municipalities searching for innovative solutions for their wastewater handling needs have a new variety of waste containment systems, raw intake pumps, digester transfer pumps and more.
- Digester Pumps » From large urban primary sewage handling to smaller sludge transfer facilities, Wastecorp's PE, HPE and EHPE models have served the wastewater industry since 1928.
- Effluent Pumps » Wastecorp designs and manufactures packaged pump stations and pump products for effluent discharge including end suction, single stage split case and booster pumps
- Intake Stations » Explore Wastecorp's facility intake pump solutions: Trash Flow dry prime pumps
- Lift stations » Wastecorp offers packaged and single unit lift station solutions featuring Trash Flow® self priming, solids handling pumps.
- Raw Influent » Sludge Pro Double Disc Pumps are a new solution for WWTP influent transfer. Experience a no regular maintenance pump with no leaks
- Sludge Transfer » For sludge transfer from digesters, thickeners and general sewage pumps. Wastecorp plunger pumps can transfer up to 18% solids