Wastecorp is a leading OEM manufacturer of pumps and pump parts for thousands of applications worldwide.
Wastecorp Pumps Inc. is an OEM pump manufacturer with
offices in the United States and Canada. We are ISO 9001 certified and ISO
14001 certified. Wastecorp manufactures diaphragm pumps, double disc pumps,
trash pumps, dry prime pumps, vacuum pumps, plunger pumps, pump parts, water
trailers, honey wagons, vacuum pumps and marine pumps.
As part of our pump manufacturing and distribution business model, many customers deal directly with our expert customer support center. We work selectively with pump distributors in certain markets. Wastecorp is proud to serve government, armed forces, industry and construction professionals with innovative fluid handling solutions.
With a focus on pump innovation, customized local solutions and strategic partnerships, Wastecorp Pumps is growing. This growth is not only happening in our core markets in the United States and Canada, but also globally. Brazil, Russia, India and China represent some of our fastest growing markets for Wastecorp.
Wastecorp Corporate Highlights Fiscal 2016 include:
- Introduction of Sludge Pro® double disc pump line with over 30 pump models to compete directly with Penn Valley Pump Co
- Introduction of Trash Flow® dry prime pump products to compete directly with Godwin Pumps, Pioneer, Gorman Rupp and other makes
- 30% growth in our Mud Sucker Diaphragm Pump brand
- 12% growth in our plunger pump sludge pump segment
- 41% growth in our Trash Flow trash pump business
- Introduction of Super Duty Vacuum Pump brand for pumping septic waste, waste trap grease and waste oil
- Introduction of Super Duty Vacuum excavators for high power suction for disaster management, flooding, thick fluids and more
- 23% increase in global pump parts sales
- 42% increase in pump accessories sales