Wastecorp is a leading manufacturer of Jetter Pump Trailers used for the residential and industrial drain pipe cleaning industry. With a wide range of tank and pump sizes , your next jetter pump trailer is limited only by your imagination.
Tips on how to select a Wastecorp Viper Jetter Pump Trailer.
1. When choosing a Jetter pump you need to determine what size of pipe you will be cleaning and material of the pipe .
2. Trailer size and number of axles / tires is determined by the fully loaded weight of the tank and auxiliary equipment that will be mounted on the trailer deck. (GVWR)
3. The first rule of jetter pumps : Pressure (psi) is “cutting” power and Flow (GPM) is “flushing” power.
4. Descaling up to 8” pipe 10 GPM at 3000 PSI with 3/8” hose is common.
5. Descaling up to 8” pipe with roots 18 GPM @ 4000 PSI is ½” hose is common with a rotating warthog or Rotojet nozzle head
6. Descaling 10” – 24” pipe with roots 25 – 40 GPM at 3000 PSI with ¾” hose is recommended with 360° rotating jetter nozzle
7. Selecting the water tank size ( gallons) is dependent on your jetter pump flow rate and access to re-filling the tank.
8. Trailer size and number of axles / tires is determined by the fully loaded weight of the tank and auxiliary equipment that will be mounted on the trailer deck .
9. When descaling a pipe with grease , a hot-water burner is recommended which will heat the water to 120F for super cleaning power .