Wastecorp is a leading manufacturer of Jetter Pump Trailers used for the residential and industrial drain pipe cleaning industry. With a wide range of tank and pump sizes , your next jetter pump trailer is limited only by your imagination.
Tips on how to select a Wastecorp Viper Jetter Pump Trailer.
1. When choosing a Jetter pump you need to determine what size of pipe you will be cleaning and material of the pipe .
2. Trailer size and number of axles / tires is determined by the fully loaded weight of the tank and auxiliary equipment that will be mounted on the trailer deck. (GVWR)
3. The first rule of jetter pumps : Pressure (psi) is “cutting” power and Flow (GPM) is “flushing” power.
4. Descaling up to 8” pipe 10 GPM at 3000 PSI with 3/8” hose is common.
5. Descaling up to 8” pipe with roots 18 GPM @ 4000 PSI is ½” hose is common with a rotating warthog or Rotojet nozzle head
6. Descaling 10” – 24” pipe with roots 25 – 40 GPM at 3000 PSI with ¾” hose is recommended with 360° rotating jetter nozzle
7. Selecting the water tank size ( gallons) is dependent on your jetter pump flow rate and access to re-filling the tank.
8. Trailer size and number of axles / tires is determined by the fully loaded weight of the tank and auxiliary equipment that will be mounted on the trailer deck .
9. When descaling a pipe with grease , a hot-water burner is recommended which will heat the water to 120F for super cleaning power .
Wastecorp vacuum tanks are made with steel or optional stainless steel for long term durability and reliability. You can customize specific tank components like volume gauges, inspection ports and manways
Custom hot or cold water systems designed for your specific application
Wastecorp goes the extra step with our trailer systems. With premium galvanized frames you’ll get protection for your investment. Diamond plate decks, Breakaway switch, LED lights and electric brakes are all standard features you deserve.